Through the leadership of Dr. Mitchell R. Hammer, IDI LLC's consulting and testing services for the American Field Service (AFS) for example, resulted in one of the most comprehensive assessments conducted in the past twenty-five years on international educational exchange-2100 respondents from nine different countries and six languages. To view the Executive Summary from this study, click here.
Our work with clients focuses on:
- Developing a framework for carrying out individual and group testing for organizational development, management, educational, and other purposes, with the overriding objective of assessing and improving participants' intercultural competence
- Establishing a collaborative assessment process to insure "buy in" from key managers and organizational leaders
- Creating a research design that meets identified business management, educational, and other goals of the client, incorporating validity criteria so the results are accurate and responsive to constraints often found within organizations
- Ensuring a research method that incorporates and seamlessly integrates quantitative assessment with qualitative information gathering that maximizes the quality and impact of the findings
- Incorporating an analysis template that insures the results obtained provide solutions to the questions or problems identified
- Organizational management advisory services that provide a set of recommendations and action steps based on the findings from the study such that the assessment truly "makes a difference" and contributes to the organization's prospects for success, innovation, transformation, human resource utilization, and growth
- IDI® Guided Development Services are grounded in the new IDI® v3 assessment and provide the integration of quantitative and qualitative methods that more effectively engage cultural difference
- Created and offered exclusively by Dr. Mitchell R. Hammer, IDI® Guided Development Services answers the question "now that we have our IDI assessment study results what can we do?"
- IDI® Guided Development Services provides clients a process for selecting, designing and implementing targeted interventions at the individual, team and organizational levels to build intercultural competence based on their IDI® assessment results.
- Working with the IDI® team and our IDI® Guided Development process, organizations gain the skills and knowledge about the kinds of intercultural goals that can be accomplished as a result of increased intercultural competence