Online IDI Qualifying Seminars are available for individuals to be trained and licensed as IDI Qualified Administrators to use the Intercultural Development Inventory. The Online IDI QS will be presented by an experienced, licensed IDI Qualified Administrator in three sessions (4.5 hours each) across three days (one session per day). The QS is hosted on Zoom with each registered participant being sent information to access the event on the scheduled date and time. During the seminar, participants will:
- Gain proficiency in using the IDI for increasing intercultural competence for individuals, teams, and organizations
- Learn how the IDI differs from traditional measures of intercultural competence
- Learn how to interpret individual and group IDI profiles of intercultural competence
- Practice giving IDI Profile Report debriefs in supportive role-play scenarios
- Receive introductory training to use the Intercultural Conflict Style Inventory®
Attendance at an IDI® Qualifying Seminar and consent to the IDI License Agreement is required to use the IDI Assessment as an IDI Qualified Administrator.