IDI, LLC provides the IDI® to organizations that wish to schedule their own private, online training to have members of their organization licensed as IDI Qualified Administrators to use the Intercultural Development Inventory. During the Online IDI Qualifying Seminar, participants will:
- Gain proficiency in using the IDI for increasing intercultural competence for individuals, teams, and organizations
- Learn how the IDI differs from traditional measures of intercultural competence
- Review the rigorous cross-cultural validity and reliability research protocols used in developing the IDI
- Learn how to interpret individual and group IDI profiles of intercultural competence
- Practice giving IDI Profile Report debriefs in supportive, role-play scenarios
- Receive introductory training to use the Intercultural Conflict Style Inventory®
In order for your organization to host a private IDI Qualifying Seminar, your organization will need to commit to a minimum of 12 paid participants. Private IDI Qualifying Seminars can be conducted for up to 50 attendees. For additional information, to learn more about pricing, and to check for availability, contact our office.