IDI, LLC is able to come to your organization and conduct a private IDI Qualifying Seminar (2.5 days in length). Attendance at an IDI® Qualifying Seminar and consent to the IDI License Agreement is required to use the IDI Assessment. Participants will receive IDI handouts and materials that include detailed interpretive guidelines and written descriptions of procedures. During the seminar, participants will:
- Gain proficiency in using the IDI for increasing intercultural competence for individuals, teams, and organizations
- Learn how the IDI differs from traditional measures of intercultural competence
- Review the rigorous cross-cultural validity and reliability research protocols used in developing the IDI
- Learn how to interpret individual and group IDI profiles of intercultural competence
- Practice giving IDI Profile Report debriefs in supportive, role-play scenarios
- Receive introductory training to use the Intercultural Conflict Style Inventory®
In order for your organization to host a private IDI QS, your organization will need to commit to a minimum of 10 paid participants. Private IDI Qualifying Seminars can be conducted for up to 46 attendees. For additional information, to learn more about pricing, and to check for availability, contact our office.