Effective October 24, 2022, tuition for the IDI Qualifying Seminar (QS) will be as follows:
- Standard: $2,150 USD
- Not-for-profit (Discounted Rate): $1,950 USD
- Educational Institution (Discounted Rate): $1,750 USD
Effective January 18, 2023, pricing for each version of the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) will be as follows:
- Standard Organization: $33 USD per IDI Login Code
- Non-Profit Organization: $23 USD per IDI Login Code
- Standard Education: $20 USD per IDI Login Code
- Student Education: $13 USD per IDI Login Code
Quantity discount tiers will remain the same (at 500+ and at 1,000+ in a single order) but will increase to $1 off per Login Code at each tier, an increase from the previous discount per tier of $0.50 per Login Code.
Also, effective January 18, 2023, pricing for the Student Online IDI Debrief will be changed to $7 per Online IDI Debrief ordered. Quantity discounts tiers will remain the same at $0.50 off per Online IDI Debrief at each tier.
All IDI purchases, including IDI Login Codes, Prepaid Credits, Online IDI Debriefs, and any IDI Qualifying Seminar registrations placed prior to these dates will be at current prices.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.