IDI, LLC offers a wide-range of products and services to support Qualified Administrators’ efforts in using the IDI® to build intercultural competence in educational institutions and organizations. Below is a chart that outlines these products, services, and their costs (prices subject to change).
IDI Qualifying Seminar (Required to use the IDI) - offered annually
2.5-day seminar on how to effectively use the IDI. Seminar is conducted in various public venues in the U.S. and internationally.
Seminar is also “privately” conducted for organizations at the organization’s location (minimum of 10 participants).
Tuition $2000 US (Individuals and Organizations)
Tuition $1800 US (Not-for-profit – Discounted Rate)
Tuition $1600 US (Educational Institution – Discounted Rate)
IDI Assessment Pricing & Reports
The IDI offers superior value for assessing and building intercultural competence and is the only tool that includes, for a one-time cost per IDI:
- Unlimited Group and Subgroup Profile Reports,
- Unlimited Group and Subgroup Administrator Reports,
- Individual Profile Reports, and
- Customized individual Intercultural Development Plans.
The Education version of the IDI is used within accredited educational institutions. The Organization version of the IDI is used in all other organizations and institutions.
The cost of the IDI is:$25 per IDI: Organization version used by For-Profit Qualified Administrators.
- For Qualified Administrators who work for a for-profit organization or are For-profit, independent consultants.
- For Qualified Administrators who work for a Non-profit/government organization.
- For use in educational institutions with faculty, staff and/or administration.
- For use in educational institutions with students.
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
IDI, LLC Support Services
Telephone, email troubleshooting assistance from IDI, LLC staff
IDI QA Online Resource Library
IDI Practical Applications Video
This 27-minute program engagingly explains the Intercultural Development Continuum and describes, with compelling personal examples, how individuals respond to cultural differences based on their developmental orientation. QAs are able to have unlimited number of individuals view the video online.